What the Libraries can do for Postgraduates
Your Research Journey
Tools and services to support your research journey.
Digital Library Services helps with Research Data Management (RDM) and offers Digital Scholarship, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and data stewardship services to the research, teaching and learning communities at UCT.
What is Digital Scholarship?
We are all digital scholars in some way because we engage with digital technologies when studying, teaching or researching. Improve your digital scholarship skills using a diverse tools and platforms to support your next research project.
Join the UCT Data Community
DLS hosts the UCT community of Data Stewards and Champions. Join us on MS Teams for our next get-together to discuss all things data!
UCT Libraries are advocates for open access publishing, providing resources for researchers to make their work freely accessible in various ways. The University’s open book and journal publications are brought to you by Scholarly Communication's UCT Libraries publishing service.
What is Open Access?
Training and Workshops
Savvy Researcher Series
- Academic Writing for Postgraduate Students
- Smart Searching
- Where to Publish your work
Digital Scholarship Training
- Research data management with DMP Online
- Analyse and visualise data with GIS Tools
- Share and Publish data with ZivaHub
- Visit the Information Desk
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find a Subject Librarian
- Ask a Librarian
- Visit our Staff Directory
- Make an appointment with one of our friendly librarians.