Are you an undergraduate student? Then this series is for you. There are various topics on offer to help you succeed in your studies. It runs on Wednesdays during the semester from 13:00 – 13:45 in-person in the library and online via Microsoft Teams.
- Making sense of your course reading list
- Smart searching
- How to reference and cite
- How to avoid plagiarism
We are all digital scholars in some way because we engage with digital technologies when studying, teaching or researching. Improve your digital scholarship skills using a diverse tools and platforms to support your next research project.
- Research data management with DMP Online
- Analyse and visualise data with GIS Tools
- Share and Publish data with ZivaHub
The Savvy Researcher Series is hosted annually by UCT Libraries and is a collective series of seminars and workshops aimed at postgraduate students. The series targets all aspects of the postgraduate experience, covering numerous topics that feed into the research cycle. It runs on Thursdays during the semester from 15:00 – 16:00 online via Microsoft Teams.
- Academic Writing for Postgraduate Students
- Literature and Systematic Reviews
- Smart Searching
- Where to Publish your work