ZivaHub powered by Figshare for Institutions is an online repository that allows you to make your research data citable, shareable, discoverable and reusable.
Use ZivaHub to access supplementary research data that inform scholarly outputs hosted on other platforms, such as OpenUCT.
- Get DOIs for your research outputs
- Comply with NRF and other funder requirements
- Control how your research outputs are accessed
- Validate and authenticate your research outputs
- Increase citations and boost your research metrics
OpenUCT is the open access institutional repository of the University of Cape Town (UCT) that makes available and digitally preserves the scholarly outputs produced at UCT including:
- Theses and dissertations
- Journal articles
- Book chapters
- Technical and research reports
- Open educational resources