Law Library Guide
This guide is intended to aid your understanding and ability to conduct legal research. This will allow you to quickly and effectively answer legal problems, incorporating the newest sources.
All Law Guides
- Guidelines for Doctoral and Masters Theses
- Guidelines for Minor Dissertations and Research Papers
- Guidelines for Research Tasks for the Professional LLM
- Research, Writing, Style and Referencing Guide
- Writer's Unblock
- South African Law Journal Citation Style
This original collection comprised primarily works on Roman-Dutch Law, on which South African law was based, with many rare and valuable items by Grotius, Voet and other Roman-Dutch Law authorities, including many items from the 17th and 18th centuries.
Repository on African Law and Society
This Repository on African Law and Society forms part of an international research collaboration that aims to address the gap in African law and society scholarship, while paying close attention to the pluralities of historiographies and imaginings of law and society scholarship in and on Africa.